IDSA NED...how'd we do?

Ok…So I have been meaning to put a post up here about the conference sense Sunday. All in all I think you guys did a great job. I would like to say thanks to the Pensa team and everyone else that was involved. I think there were some great speaker, I met a lot of great people and the parties in NYC were fantastic. I love the Sesame Street Keynote, Sunmee Kim and Katherine Wakid talk about design research was also great. I did not have a chance to make it over to the other conference, but from the schedule it looked to have some great speakers.

The only negative feedback I would give is that the location was a bit off. The hotel, conference and the events were too far away from each other. I believe this may have hurt you when it came to attendance. Also Kean was a beautiful campus, but the facilities that the conference was being held in were much like a high school café which was bit uncomfortable and hard to engage the stage.

I will also throw out a challenge for you guys for next year. I noticed a much larger number of students to pros at this conference. I know this is common, but this one seemed to be much more than normal. My challenge is how do we get more pros involved? I ask this because 1) it will help the students get more exposure, and 2) it will allow us pros to do more networking. Just a thought.

Like I mentioned before, all in all you guys put on a great conference. I can’t wait for next year.