1HDC - Topic Suggestions

Bang on. There can be fun and creative juice flowingness without a million and seven people drawing cars. And giving people weird ass things to draw as the topic (even if they fall into the too hard basket for some) will do more to get people’s juices flowing than giving them something easy. It will also get up the noses of the people that can only draw cars and hopefully will give them some inspiration to enter the next one, or the next one after that… And hey presto, Core77 becomes even better than it already is.

That’s just nasty. I personally was thinking more along the lines of:

Do you? I hope there are no flutes involved. My grandmother is 90 and lives in a retirement community and she can barely get around at all, almost never leaves the house now. Whenever I go and visit, the whole place looks like it’s filled with people preparing to die… Although your option is only slightly more disturbing than that :wink:

And Yo, I don’t sketch, like I said, but I do design and I do make. If you want to see some of the stuff I build, check out my very amateur (for amateur see “free”) site here http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~usmcoap/ All my own work and some hard yards put in there, particularly the desk.