1HDC - Topic Suggestions

I’'m going to take that as a compliment :wink:

I don’t think I’ve seen speedboats on here much, if at all and I definitely haven’t seen totally unnecessary guns! But, I have seen a huge number of cars/sneakers/phones/watches so that’s how they differ, it’s just something different for you all to draw. As someone who loves design and totally appreciates how hard it is to come up with anything approaching a good idea that hasn’t been done before, I’d have thought that drawing things that you don’t sketch day in day out would be better for getting the creative juices flowing. Although, I appreciate the point about it just being more work. As someone who comes on here largely to get inspiration and see cool stuff, I personally don’t give a rats ass about cars or sneakers. Or unnecessary guns to be honest, although they are cool.

If you guys really want to push my buttons, design me a wicked bathtub that’s big enough for two people to happily soak in (doesn’t matter if they’re one at each end) and fits in a gap of 2200mm long by 700mm wide or less. Oh, and it needs to be able to be made otherwise it’s useless :wink: