Thinking of getting a new ride

3 series is just not me. I like my cars a bit snoutier in proportion and less practical. the coupe has great lines to it though. I like them a lot, I just don’t see myself in one.

6 series are not super expensive used. I can afford one with about 50k miles. It is a bit big for me, and an oil change costs you. Used z4 coupe I love because they have a very unique roofline and you just don’t see many of the coupes. I see a bunch on cars.com with low miles in the mid 20’s. Not bad.

Looking at the Challenger online, your right, the interior is really not me. The Camaro has a great interior, but the outside is a bit audacious for me. The Mustang I like a lot as well, but maybe a bit too subdues and you see a lot of them… where is the Pontiac Solstice coupe when you need it. Again, there are things I lie about all 3, but I just can see myself in a Nissan 350/370 much more easily.

I’m not sure if I’m going to pull the trigger at all on this, and if I do it will be a few months, but I’m mulling it.