Lumi, a new printing process

Daaaaannnnnngggg Pier. Don’t hold back dawg.

If indeed you have protectection, redo your video showing almost everything, no secrets, and clearly explaining what you need and plan to do.

You still need to have deep enough pockets to protect your “protection”. Patents are a waste of time if your are not extremely well funded, lawyer’d to the hilt and have a staff that can handle all the BS. If I did have a patent, I wouldn’t go tell everyone where it is… Its like a roadmap with GPS coord.'s to do everything you are doing.

Better to be first to market with strong branding, rather that start off on your heels in a defensive posture. Patents get steamrolled by large corporations all the time. Sad but true, for poop and grins have a dialogue with people in the Biochem/Chemistry field. Steamrolled without the courtesy of a kiss is so prevalent, its almost expected if you go to patent first.

Surreptitious, secretiveness (closed door, the vault), tells money and process people you aren’t serious. In a femto second you will be asked about due diligence: truly you have a unique innovation completely your own, it’s tested, it works, it’s commercially viable? It is excellent you have protection, there’s no secret: a patent, a filing, a license? Tell us.

Maybe, just maybe… they are not looking for a large VC funded empire. Call me crazy, but if that is what they were looking for, they probably wouldn’t have choose Kickstarter (or whatever) for a paltry sum of 12K. Some companies would rather start small in good financial shape, as opposed to; VC “take on this metric ton of debt”, grow like gangbusters with no base and eventually end up like the overwhelming majority of startups that get way over their heads; EPIC FAIL.

Perhaps if we would encourage more business to start small and grow WITH their customers and their business we would not be mired in the bullshit we are currently neck deep in. Perhaps, “getting serious” for “real” VC money is a load of shit. Perhaps, sustainable (I’m not talking the green movement, I’m talking economics 101) business is something we should encourage… you know the kind that sells more than they spend and has a “right side up” balance sheet?

I’m not talking for Lumi as I may be way off. They might want a large VC funded operation, I don’t know (but it sure doesn’t seem like it). I’m talking as a business owner myself who abhors what business in this and other countries has become.