Advice on a theoretical Alka-Seltzer refresh?

I will break the package down later when I get home from work, but the what I referring to is creating focal points and contrast. This package is broken up in to 2 sections. You eye fights over staring at the tablets in the corner and the logo on the tope. This causes you to bounce back and forth which is what I am referring to when I mention order.

As far as contrast…The package is one solid color which as causes the viewer to be confused on what they are looking at. Without contrast the package can not be read from a distance, and even when it is observed up close it is confusing. The bubbles that represent what everyone knows to the product, their tag line “Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh what a relief it is”, is not visible. This could be because they made the package to busy, but that feeing still needs to be there. My suggestion is if the package is going to be all blue, then play with the tones or visual texture meaning patterns. This could add to the appeal and make it communicate better visually.