1HDC - 09.08 - Ideation Sketches - Submission Forum

done in 1 hours…and drawn by a 12 years old…

hey sorry about the poor scan; using scrap paper didn’t help either.

kevin

okay…that was close…hope i don get disqualified…coz am late…had no scanner…me like a fool had scanned only my renders…!!!..

was my warm up before starting hdc…thought i would have some fun with warm grays…it definitely was… :smiley: …different colorways and uppers for a nike sb concept i came up with

yoz! new sketches…took me 58.45 mins…and im a 12 years oldie… :wink:

My sketches…in 59 minutes

Some soft product love. 4th attachment to follow. 60 min.

4th image.

Another:
watches2.tif (797 KB)

This is my work

task lamps

Furniture sketches made with pencil and a fine point marker. They took a bit less than an hour to make but it’s all done by hand, no Photoshop or anything this time… hope you like them.

Hi…This is my submission for the “one hour design challenge”…Took me 58 minutes to finish the ideation sketches…I use black hard and soft pencil for the hands, mechanism and other elements of the design of the prothesis, ball point pen por the final product, photoshop for some composition and digital tablet for shadows. Small sketches and continuos line help to save a lot of time when sketching…Hope you like it…

Carlos Alejandro Ramìrez Paredes

pencil and paper…
we did this in class…

done a page of expressive drawing, trying to come up with a new design to package chemical products in plastics (gel, shampoo,etc)

done in about 45mins, should have been quicker though!!

another warm up…for a change not footwear…:slight_smile:

computer mouse designs… something for class as well.

this is my ideation sketches of BMW sedan-crossover type. :slight_smile:

Back to School packs.?!!?