Spontanious Vids = Frustration

Here’s the thing with no script, it’ll only do that the first time. Once you click to allow something on that page, it remembers it for good and you’ll never have to do it again. It’s only when you go to a new place that you haven’t “cleared” yet will it do that.
So after installing, you go to core77 and click “allow core77”, and you’ll never have to do it again. If it’s a site you’re not sure about so you just want to allow it this one time you click “temporarily allow so and so site”.

These are the only 2 things I use. This combination though keeps me from ever seeing annoying advertisements and helps keep you safe from potential viruses, etc. I really don’t even notice it, and after you allow all of your standard sites the first time it’s not invasive at all. And it makes your pages load much faster since you don’t get extra gunk automatically playing.

The only issue is if you go to a site like nbc or something and there’s a standard flash vid on there, you might have to guess which one to allow because a site like that will have all kinds of scripts running (that aren’t necessary for your experience, they’re all advertisements and stuff that tells the company what sites you go to, big brother stuff.)