1HDC 09.02 - Business Card Submission Forum

the business card iphone holder

It’s not my idea, but jsut came across this today and thought it was appropriate to post here-

Cardapult.

R

The Magnetic/Cork board pen/pencil holder

Two horizontal slashes is all the work required for this business card hack.

All photos taken with my blackberry. Yay wasting time!!!

why so serious.

The idea is to serve sushi straight from the folded business card. The pointy corners of a business card are great for cleaning your teeth (we all do that, don’t we?).

Smile! :smiley:

or pencil or with a different mod on the bottom card it could be a cell phone holder…

3 business cards, a paper punch, and scissors… oh and a ruler.

I usually spend time on figuring out which plug is connected which device… here is a little solution from business cards…

Practical and simple, this is my idea. :P[/img]

Here is a card that has a little window and a disc. Turn the disc to see 8 different bits of info in the window: Phone #, email, address, artist, inventor, designer, machinist, photographer.

Hello,
Lot of good entries some fun and some practical.
So here is a practical hand fan for the forthcoming summer

enjoy

Shyam

Something quick in Rhino and Hypershot.

Imagine the delight of the recipient on getting an unexpected gift together with your namecard …
jewellery_namecard_02.jpg
jewellery_namecard_01.jpg

:open_mouth: a sterilized toothpick is certainly better for this !
unless it would be a sterile business card wrapped in a foil to keep it sterile…

I had already created my project before hearing about this thread… not really elegant visually, but functional.

I needed a way to keep my cables that I attach to my laptop at work from falling off the desk corner and to keep them generally restrained from moving or slipping when i head off to a meeting.

the result is a device made of a business card with slots cut in the top and then affixed to the corner of my desk.

additionally, if i only want to temporarily restrain a cable it can just drape over the corner of the desk inside the edges of the business card.

very effective, and a fun project! glad it could find a home here!

:slight_smile:

card3-sm.jpg

Always loosing your keys? Do something about it! this key hook design is strong, rigid, and free. Give your keys the home they deserve, and put the “form” back into “personal information”.

[quote=“minhloc”][quote=“johnnyS”]why so serious.

The idea is to serve sushi straight from the folded business card. The pointy corners of a business card are great for cleaning your teeth (we all do that, don’t we?).

Smile! :smiley:[/quote]

:open_mouth: a sterilized toothpick is certainly better for this !
unless it would be a sterile business card wrapped in a foil to keep it sterile…[/quote]

exactly my point: “why soo seriouss”
most of us don’t really care what to use to remove left-over food from teeth. stuff stuck between teeth is just so annoying.

(Yes, those are sticky-posts and not business cards because I couldn’t find any that I’m willing to cut-up. Sorry I didn’t have time to look for other business cards but the idea is still the same.)

With a few cuts and a hole puncher, a business card can be used to keep paper organized.

Use just one, it can make a small notepad from scrap paper or keep random sticky notes together in a pile. Or, just use it to keep other business cards in a stack.

Use three, it can even keep sheets of paper together as a booklet when a stapler can’t do the job.

It holds pretty well even without tape if you tuck-in the center piece after the loop. (You can sort of see it in the blue-paper picture)

I was also thinking it can also be combined to make curtains/blinds because they can also attach to each other…

The idea is very simple: Share your contacts with more relevant people with just one business card in an analog way.
The front side of your business card has your contact info, the back has smaller post-it like mini-cards. Watch the video for details :bulb:

1HDC3.jpg
1HDC2.jpg
1HDC1.jpg

Sometimes there was heavy sunshine when you haven’t prepare sunglasses, it can help you to protect your eye s from glare reflected light or snow-covered land

My card is part seed paper, part paper. Tear off the seed paper and plant, use the remaining card as a plant flag with my info on it, flower type on the back side. We typically use flowers to think of, or remind others of us, I thought it was appropriate.

keep your tea bag afloat, then use as a spoon rest

here i go.
Hope you like it.