1HDC 08.08 - Voting Booth - Discussion

So, in the time remaining, are we hoping more for designs which extend the appeal of voting? Greater accessibility? Or is it more important to insure the quality and accuracy of votes cast by the existing body of determined voters?

Having no bearing on the above, I note that there hasn’t been a submission based on natural-sustainable materials, nor any (visible) solar panels, which seems out of character. Though the recycled containers sort of cover that. So far, that’s where my (premature and, appropriately, ineffectual) vote goes. I really enjoyed the helix and the drowning tanks, too.

Addendum:
I missed rkuchinsky’s last post. The way I’ve understood thing, votes are supposed to be anonymous so that, for example, your employer can’t coerce your to vote a certain way, presumably a serious problem in the budding democracies. I don’t personally feel much concern about this, but it’s generally pretty obvious who I people around me voted for. That particular comfort maybe doesn’t exist everywhere.
I’m all for recording or marking who has and has not voted, though I suppose it could be an invasion if you were a very private person. You could just stay in that week I guess.