1HDC 08.08 - Voting Booth - Submission Forum

hey peoples…

firstly im not even american! im aussie,lol, though i just signed up with core 77 and saw this challenge thing and thought i would give it a go. it was done during a lecture! lol with 3 markers…that i borrowed! : )

Anyway how this works is…well in australia, id imagine its the same or similar, we vote at our local schools, so the lcd’s in this design can come from the school or after the voting the monitors can given to them if they dont have any! the housing is made from cardboard and if i had more time i would figure how, though it can be folded for reuse in future elections and also storage. The barcode is given to the voter once they checked in, thats mandatory over here! anyway the code is scanned and the user can vote. The vote is stored onto a hard drive straight away and also sent to a main server, however in case of computers crashing…vista perhaps?..there is a slot for voters to vote the original way and the votes can be stored at the base, hence being so big! weight is also used in the base for balance.

ohh righty then…peace