1HDC 08.07 - Sick Ass Car Rendering!! - Discussion

You’re assuming he didn’t look through the whole thread. My short listing is intended to save him as much time as possible. I would even go as far as to say that if I DIDN’T short list it, only the three that caught his attention while scrolling through in the 30 mins he puts aside for this would get looked at in any detail, as opposed to the 7 or 8.

There is discussion and there is some back and forth that occurs.

Honestly, did you think that the Designer of the Chrysler 300 is going to sit through every single video in the thread? Take notes of the Designer’s names? Is he going to crack open anything that doesn’t catch his attention?

I have no delusion that this endeavor to something more than a fun little gig. If, in the process, your work passes the desk of a Design Leader even better. If, in the process, your work is GOOD ENOUGH to get a Design Leader to pick yours, awesome.

But man, let’s not for a second turn this into something that is going to change the world, let alone someone’s career. I might have the attitude of Simon Cowell, but I don’t have that kind of pull.