1HDC 08.07 - Sick Ass Car Rendering!! - Discussion

Hey, I’d like some feedback. I thought my entry was pretty decent (although I liked some others better). Interestingly enough, most of those I really liked didn’t make the cut either (think ADD, that is awesomely clean and clear). While some that did make it offend me (think backass2, hey, I’m being brutally honest here and I hate to call people out, but WHAT!!!?). So clearly my opinion as a professional designer varies highly from the jury and I’d like to hear what people with different opinions have to say about my entry (I’m always looking for more perspective on my work).

Anyone (and I mean anyone) who has time they want to spend giving me a little feedback would be appreciated (and I understand if you don’t either have the time or you just don’t want to waste it on this). I was brutally honest above, so, please be brutally honest with me (I can take it). I will say I beleived the video portion to be for documenting the process (in order to eliminate ‘cheaters’) and not for entertainment, so I already recognize that this could have been improved.

My entry is here (and at the bottom of the first page of submissions if you want to watch the video):

http://boards.core77.com/download.php?id=2997

Thanks!