1HDC 08.07 - Sick Ass Car Rendering!! - Discussion

Kudos to Sven, i loved your sketch in the first place so very well done. I also say well done to those that got short listed.

Ip, wouldnt worry about having to justify yourself those who are aware that anything on core is done outside of working hours( which it seems some people do forget - you do have a job ) we are grateful for anything you provide. This 1HDC in particular was fantastic, simple to see pro designers draw sick ass car renderings… cant get much better than that so thanks. And the power tripping comment? pfff everyone should be grateful that the 1HDC even exists so far as im concerned power trip away.

Let’s be honest here in regards to this shortlisting nonsense. it was quite obvious who the top 6-8 were. Compare them to your own work they were sick! I could of never of competed with them. They had the following attritubtes:

1. so much life and emotion
  2. colours were dramatic
  3. designs were either very conceptual, modern old school, or simply partly left to the imagination
  4. perspective was tight
  5. line quality and weight spot on
  6. they were sick<- as the competition name suggested.

Benny mate i did think you were unlucky your interior sketch was awesome!

Anyway that all said well done IP, well done the top 3, and huge congrats to Sven, oh and well done to you… i couldnt of even done that type of vehicle sketch in 20mins let alone 6min!