1HDC 08.06 - Back to School Bag! Submission Forum

Hi,
This is my first participation at 1hdc. My entry is about a backpack for people who studies/ work and then go to the gym or practice some sport, and don´t have time to go back home and pick up your stuffs like tennis shoes, t-shirts, shorts or whatever they need to practice sports.
So my backpack is basically divided in two parts, with a zipper making a link between them. You can put your books or personal belongings on the upper part, and your sneakers/some clothes on the lower part.
If you want, you can use just the upper part, for that days you are not in the mood to go direct to school or work to the gym (lazy days :slight_smile:
You can use just the lower part too, because there´s a strap on it helping you to carry your stuffs.
I wish I could have more time to develop this, but it´s something that just came up to my mind, since I work and then go to exercise three times a week after work, and always have to bring my purse with my personal stuffs (wallet, cellphone, necessaire, diary planner, etc) and add a backpack with me. I wish I could have just one piece of purse/backpack to carry all my stuffs.
That´s it :slight_smile: