Close

Re: It's cold here

Postby PackageID » January 31st, 2014, 10:26 pm

PackageID

Finally its above freezing here in Jersey!!! It was 40 f today. The deep freeze didn't come with out a price. I went out to my 80 year old detached garage to discover that the concrete slab it sits on had expanded had cracked. Made making the swing doors hard to open. Looks like I will be fixing that in the spring!!

Im looking forward to a decently warm weekend at home.

J
-Justin Coble-
http://coroflot.com/jcoble

"Never let the same dog bite you twice" -Chuck Berry-

Postby wojciech80 » February 24th, 2014, 8:40 am

wojciech80

Hello everyone, I'm new here, Its nothing unusual in europe - Im living in central so today it was 32 f. 2 Weeks ago It was 5 degrees Fahrenheit also -10/-15 its nothing unusual here retail sound system installations church audio
Last edited by wojciech80 on March 13th, 2014, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby iab » March 3rd, 2014, 8:58 am

iab
full self-realization
full self-realization

-3F today.

And as compared to -18F, not so bad. But it is March 3. The average high here is supposed to be 41F. And did I mention, we got another 6 inches of snow over the weekend.

Not to knock our friends to the north, but this ain't Minneapolis. I've got to move.

Postby NURB » March 3rd, 2014, 9:00 am

NURB

You guys have had it worse than us this year. We're a bit below average for snowfall, but we've had 50 subzero days!
Chris Haar

twitter:@chrishaar

Those who define design as knowing how to use Illustrator will be condemned to using Illustrator their entire career. - @monteiro

Previous

Return to off topic