May 21?

I’m still here…anyone else?

Where do I redeem the guarantee?

Funny how this hysteria is 100% unmentioned in my part of the world. I happen to only vaguely know about it because I follow Jesus on twitter. (his latest tweet: “need to rest up for my big day tomorrow”)

We made it! Huzzah!

Didn’t even get to use my 50 cal…

you have to read this one:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/18/atheists-offer-to-rescue-christians-pets-after-judgment-day/

Silly people… don’t they know their pets are already taken care of?

Ecclesiastes 3:17-22

And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment–wickedness was there. 17 I thought in my heart, “God will bring to judgment both the righteous and the wicked, for there will be a time for every activity, a time for every deed.” 18 I also thought, "As for men, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. 19 Man’s fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. 21 Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?" 22 So I saw that there is nothing better for a man than to enjoy his work, because that is his lot. For who can bring him to see what will happen after him?

(they were dolls filled with helium, being delivered to a convention)