I must need professional help...

I find this really humorous, and at the same time… somehow soothing.

Washing Machine Destructs…

(file too big to post) - YouTube

ahHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!
One of my fave youtube videos of all time for sure.

I agree, it is also quite satisfying and relaxes me as well.
Catharsis I guess, vengeance upon all of the PITA machines I’ve had to tolerate over the years.

Mom’s not going to be very happy with what happened to her garden :slight_smile:

I still take pleasure in a moment I had back in University (Go Boilers!) when my computer’s keyboard was giving me grief. It had a few too many a Mountain Dew spilled on it and some of the keys had stopped working, or were working sporadically.

Rather than gently put it in the garbage and buy a new one. I took it out into the street, jumped on it, smashed it with a baseball bat, and generally beat it to rat sh!t. Talk about cathartic :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

watched it again and din’t realize how long it is … love the “explosion” @ 55 seconds.

I took it out into the street, jumped on it, smashed it with a baseball bat, and generally beat it to rat sh!t. Talk about cathartic > :slight_smile:

Years ago I launched my old Hewlett-Packard laser printer out into the street one afternoon when it finally gave up the ghost while I was trying to get a proposal out the door. It exploded into a thousand pieces on impact and the kids in the neighborhood feasted on all the little gears, and switches, and such for a couple of days…

Sometimes I wish I had a box of these things… …

Nice! I should have used this technique to dismantle that old dryer I couldn’t get out of my basement.