Hey laureng and your web references ...

I have bookmarked my favorites from your postings, but the new forum didn’t carry over all that you have so generously provided in the past. If it is not too much to ask, many of us would like you to repost those references on the new forum so we can search for them in the future.

Thank you!

Tell me what you want posted. I have around 2000+ bookmarks. I won’t be able to do it all at once but if you give me some categories I will try to get them up.

Right now I’m in the middle of finals. After this week I have a 3 week break. I should be able to post some in this time period if you give me some idea of what you need.

how did you count them?

Any you think are design related such as; design magazines, books, freelancing information, professional groups, discussion groups, etc. Anything you think is of value would be great. No hurry.

Good luck on your finals.

i agree… more links related to design and the such would be great for reading pleasure or information.

Thank you

I uploaded all my bookmarks to www.mybookmarks.com
The site lets you know how many you have. Its a great site. I now have acess to all my bookmarks from any computer that is connected as well as upload and download bookmarks to and from the site!

wow. that’s cool. thanks for the info.

so can someone hook up the list of links?

I would have to give you my password. Since this is my personal list I don’t want to do that. I also use this password for a few other sites.

I am posting many of my links on this board. It will take a while but check out the posts. I think its better to have them here under separate posts anyway. This way we can have an on going ‘data base’ that can be accessed from this forum.

yes, and i thank you for posting those links.