Posts: 1
Joined: February 1st, 2018, 5:29 pm
Hello, I'm a consultant for a small company named Harmon Sensors, we manufacture an infrared pyrometer. We need to find a manufacturer for the enclosure of the instrument.We have a 2D drawing and scan of the original enclosure design, but require a CAD drawing of the enclosure. The enclosure is cast out of aluminium, with machining done after casting. We need to find a supplier for long-term business relationship, as well as someone versed in CAD programs who can draw our enclosure for us.

User avatar

Posts: 16696
Joined: January 5th, 2004, 6:57 pm
Location: SoCal
Andrew, are you looking for a manufacturer, a designer, a CAD tech? If you are looking for a contractor to do some CAD work, please post that on our sister site,

Return to general design discussion