NPR's - How I Built This

Hi all,

After hearing about, but not actually seeing it in the show line-up of my local PR station, I finally remembered to search the internets for “How I Built This” on NPR.

As someone working on my own ‘product’, the first (and only at this point) story I listened to was deja vu for me. Having mostly lurked on this site for a decade or more, I know there’s a few others that have worked on their own products with mixed results.

So for the past, present and future IDers and entrepreneur, I give you “How I Built This” hope it’s helpful, entertaining and gives you a feeling of community.

-Peter

Love How I Built This! I’ve listened to a bunch of them. So many pearls of wisdom. It’s also crazy to hear about people who have no product development experience whatsoever (such as Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx) have created these wildly successful businesses. Sometimes I wonder if I’m overthinking my side projects and need to just dive in!

How I Built This is one of my absolute favorite podcasts! I love how they interview well-known entrepreneurs and talk about their stories. While I think it’s fascinating and inspiring, I often feel like it lacks repeatable strategies that any entrepreneur can use.

I also love Journey to 7 Figures because it bridges the gap between 7 figure entrepreneurs with great stories as well as the strategies they used to get there. Journey to 7 Figures Podcast - LeadQuizzes