Close

Posting Project!?

Postby firosiro » July 19th, 2017, 11:01 pm

firosiro

While using website, the JakPak features a patent-pending design having a waterproof, breathable jacket by permitting a built-in shelter, bug netting, and sleeping bag. Produced from urethane-coated rip-stop nylon and polyester body fabric, the JakPak Will probably be sizes up-and-coming up-and-coming small to huge by fifty percent-tone eco-friendly or most Harley fans' colors associated with preference: black and grey.

What are the defferent types of sleeping bags on camping & hiking?
I obtained the XL which weighs 3 pounds. To help assist with the heft inside the jacket/sleeping bag/tent combo the JakPak has suspenders built-because simply clip for your pants and do help occupy a couple of within the weight load when travelling. Wearing the jacket when using the sleepingbag and tent stuffed within their particular pouches generally is a awkward since the sleeping bag portion is really a cushion relaxing the couch combined with the frame inside the tent Is curled within the circle in the center of a corner not always uncomfortable, just weird initially. However, if you don't want the sleeping bag or tent portion, both might be quickly unzipped and introduced within the jacket. The jacket features a drawstring hood, Velero cuffs, three pockets (two exterior, one interior), armpit zips, storm flaps inside the pockets and zippers to keep water out, plus a dual primary zipper for additional ventilation.

How To Know What Size Sleeping Bag Should I Get?
Deploying the sleeping bag and tent might be somewhat tricky the first time, however, you quickly decipher it. I do believe it's somewhat simpler to place the jacket on the ground, pull the sleeping bag and tent employing their pouches, then climb in. The sleeping bag offers dual zippers which makes it simple to obtain your ft out If you would like simply to walk around. The tent portion seems within the mind and offers netting connected from it which allows you to certainly certainly cover the skin along with your primary lower body. Once I will agree the JakPak is breathable so you'll not suffocate there, Accustomed to find that it's little stuffy at occasions and caused me to sweat (you are basically encircled in waterproof material! however, I really do sweat pretty easily. It's I truly kind of tricky because it also claims it's three-season design (spring, summer time time time time, fall) there's however no Insulation for your sleeping bag or jacket, once the temps drop, you might be shivering unless of course obviously clearly clearly you're layered in clothing or stuff the bag acquiring a blanket or extra clothes, which it's spacious enough to accomplish.

How to buy/choose a sleeping bag for camping
After I truly do such as the thought and concept of the JakPak, I've not fully convinced myself this can be my finish-all-be-all strategy to save space on road journeys. It is somewhat confining i battled lounging easily In any other position in comparison with my back. It'd high quality construction and provided decent defense while it is raining (I obtained somewhat wet where the netting covered my ideas), combined with the netting did keep bugs and critters out. It might be folded away and stuffed inside a saddlebag, so it might be a backup to be able to continue hands for people occasions when you're getting stuck inside the storm or broke lower for that night. To uncover videos showing what sort of JakPak works, visit
Last edited by firosiro on September 7th, 2017, 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Posting Project!?

Postby AFonder » July 20th, 2017, 11:16 am

AFonder

Hi, Allison from Core77- thanks for your question! If your project is selected by one of our editors to be featured on Core77, you will receive an automatic email reply notifying you that the project has been published. No auto-reply email is sent if you are not selected—the reason for this is that there is no solid timeline when it comes to projects being selected. We receive a large number of submissions on a weekly basis; some weeks we receive tons of appropriate projects we plan to publish while other weeks are not as fruitful. As such, some projects are published quickly while others are scheduled weeks in advance due to a large queue of projects waiting to be published.

However, I would say if you don't see the project published within a two-week window to go ahead and submit something else! We are always on the lookout for fitting projects and encourage sending as much work you are proud to share as possible. And we do see every project submitted, so as long as you receive the pop-up message after sending that it's been successfully submitted you can rest assured it's in the hands of one of our editors.

I hope this response was helpful and if you have any further questions I'm happy to answer those as well.

Return to general design discussion