Posting Project!?

Hi, Allison from Core77- thanks for your question! If your project is selected by one of our editors to be featured on Core77, you will receive an automatic email reply notifying you that the project has been published. No auto-reply email is sent if you are not selected—the reason for this is that there is no solid timeline when it comes to projects being selected. We receive a large number of submissions on a weekly basis; some weeks we receive tons of appropriate projects we plan to publish while other weeks are not as fruitful. As such, some projects are published quickly while others are scheduled weeks in advance due to a large queue of projects waiting to be published.

However, I would say if you don’t see the project published within a two-week window to go ahead and submit something else! We are always on the lookout for fitting projects and encourage sending as much work you are proud to share as possible. And we do see every project submitted, so as long as you receive the pop-up message after sending that it’s been successfully submitted you can rest assured it’s in the hands of one of our editors.

I hope this response was helpful and if you have any further questions I’m happy to answer those as well.