I'm looking for ideas for securing a removable battery to a product housing. I'm looking for ideas on mechanical locking mechanisms. These are the requirements:
- Battery needs to sit flush inside master
- Battery needs to be reasonably secure (requiring a release.)
- Mechanism will be used frequently as the battery needs charging between each usage.
- Integrating a sprung plastic feature like you see on remote control hatch.
- Copying the mechanism you might see on rechargeable batteries. Adding metal springs components in.
I know this is vague but if any can help i'd be very appreciative.