Which color is your favorite?

Green Symbol of Peace
i Like Peace , like Green Colors , Green Wolrd, Green Trees Nature LoveR

ok
6cd1f7f6195e22ef2871f781585fd73b.jpg

Plum, all the way.

Edit: But you can overdo it too easily

There are numbers of color we have. But, among of them white is my favorite color. There are numbers of reason behind that. The first and formost reason is that, this is the color suites everywhere. It is a symbol of simplicity and cleanliness. It shows the power and positive attitudes.

I am liking Paloma grey and Blanc de Blanc more and more, as well as sulphur green.

ok
star-wars-3-600x450-1.jpg

nope.gif

I like white color…

Black is my favorite color. :slight_smile:

Black & White color like it,
But My Lucky color green

Who’s in for black?

Red here!

Let’s be a little more specific. Anyone who has ever seen a few Ferraris knows that there is an enormous variation in red.
I never design in red and probably never will unless it is an assignment for colored pencils or Ironman.

I like a very specific shade of red, Mars Red, PMS 18-1655 which is close to the original bakelite red and works great with greys/silver. You can see it a lot in graphic novels.

Of course, purple because It is Combining wisdom and power with sensitivity and humility. :slight_smile:

It hast always been a fruity orange, for me:

But I also like lime and petrol.

mo-i

I like that orange too though a darker shade. Pantone refers to that as 021C.
But, that is the signature color of starry designer Marc Newson. And I have searched all crevices of Pantone park but can’t find a better orange. Dragon Fire comes close. I am wondering how you think about using signature colors. Do you look for own signatures or rather use these in different ways.

Dyson has its Violet C type purple
Newson the 021C
Starck uses a Pantone 100C yellow
Rashid has his own pink
Graves blue etc.
I have had a signature blue for several years but now Ross Lovegrove is profiling himself with it too.

In the end, it’s just colors isn’t it.

Any color you want as long as it’s black.

I like all the colors but white is my favorite one.

what color is a face palm?

While this topic is a great spammer trap, I have better thing to do than ban and delete garbage. Shutting it down …

R