Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance Recomendations?

Hello all,

My company has recently had the opportunity to license its entire catalog to a larger brand for manufacture under license. At this point I know that I need Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance- but I’m having trouble figuring out where to look. Most of the larger brokers are focused on engineers, architects, or manufacturers and don’t know what Industrial or Product Design is (I usually tell them “architecture for things”).

So I wondered: does anyone out there have a good agent that they can refer me to? Someone who knows the field and risks? This is a second layer (after the licensee’s insurance), but it’s something that I need to sleep well. Thanks in advance!

I never even knew such insurance existed. Interested in learning about this as well.

(Also, architect for products is often how I explain what we do as well when I’m in the need for a 10 words or less answer!)

ID isn’t liable in the legal sense so we rarely use it - I’ve only heard of it used when an individual designer goes off into entrepreneurship and manufactures their own design.
sorry I have no further info for you.