Chinese New Year gifts..

Anyone have suggestions on stuff to send to suppliers/partners for CNY? Thought count more than the thing, but hard to find something to send to a team…chocolates/candy my only idea + card.

Even better would be done gift basket company to deliver direct to China. Found a few but look sketchy. Links appreciated.

Cheers. Gong hey fat choi!

R

Random idea: Pringles. I don’t know why, I just thought they are so western that it would be funny. :slight_smile:

Ditto. 100% made in Canada products. Maple syrup haha

yeah, that is way better than Pringles! Something Canadian.

They have Pringles literally at every single convenience store. And they have a lot of convenience stores. Chinese are not living on Mars :wink:

I know, they always get me Pringles when I go for some reason… which is I guess why I thought it was funny.

now I want Pringles though…

We are getting wine bottles, some candy and also fruits.

I’d say anything that can be shared among the employees it’s a good thing.

Keep in mind that most people here are already on holidays and that many of them won’t be back until the 15th of February or maybe even a few days later.

Combine Canadian and chips, and get them All Dressed Ruffles (Pringles unfortunately doesn’t have the flavor)

Nanaimo Bars…but maybe that’s west coast?

mmmmm…Nanaimo Bars.

I don’t know what is most wanted by the Chinese people, but as for me, I just want to stay with my relatives and lover on the coming of the Chinese New Year.

If you’re getting Pringles, make sure to get the original ones in the red tube, red being the luckiest color.

These are incredible. Hands down the best flavored chips I’ve ever had. We had them for, like, a week in Minnesota last Fall. I’ve been dreaming of them ever since.