Can you give a hand to me and my magazine?

Thank you so much, Designsn!

Yes, following yours and KenoLeon’s advices (and critics, too) I now have a much better idea of what is working with mymuseum and what is not.
I know the content is good (I have written it, so I know that, albeit far from perfection, is not composed of crappy real estate-style reviews), but it isn’t always perceived so. That’s definitely MY fault and I should amend it.

Is there a niche for another museum reviews page? I deem yes, as long as it’s different from yelp, tripadvisor and so on, and even from Wikipedia; and as long as it provides something useful they do not provide, instead :wink: I am currently working on that.

About the suggestion to directly link the museum’s info pages on their websites, it is quite reasonable, I admit.
Nevertheless a standardized way to present such info could help people to find all they really need without jumping from a site to another, while trying to find information which are often split on more than one page (like the separate " Opening times" and “Getting here” almost all museum’s websites have) and sometimes even without including an interactive location map.

Again, thank you guys for your great support!.
Every help, suggestion (and critic too) is like fresh air for me.