lenovo = embarrassing

On a side note, since we got acquired by a 600-pound gorilla, I question if I applied for my current position, would get it. I know this is a cliche, but since as far as I can remember, I think different from most everyone around me. I like being a contrarian for contrarian sake. I think it will lead to something. That something can be good or bad, but at least it will be something other than status quo. This is why I think I fit well with NPD that allows freedom to learn.

My corporate conglomerate uses something called Gallup. They have a strength’s finder test. And they have a recruiting tool, which the candidate can never see. If I apply for an advanced position, I would be required to take this test and it is used to evaluate me. Here’s the kicker, once the test is taken, they don’t want you to take it again. And while I understand these personality traits are somewhat constant, there is no doubt my management style has grown over the years. I also question the test’s ability to distinguish or even factor what comes natural to you to what you are capable of doing. Seems to me 2 separate issues.

But I digress. How bout them Cubs?