jamesking
step one
step one
 
Posts: 43
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 8:39 am
Location: China
iab wrote: There is a saying in this country. A man who represents himself has a fool for a client.

Yes , this must be the right reason that you think you outstanding.
iab wrote:But no, I am not a patent attorney. Are you?

So why did you always act as a patent professional? why did you disscuss some issues that you are not familar?
I am not attorney,too. But I am sure I am more professional than you and some others here! It is not based on my judgement but on your words and the patents you post.

iab wrote: It seems you also think my experience and judgement is outstanding.

This also proves strongly how "outstanding" your judgement is! So astonishing outstanding! Did you search any resoult of the 180 degree vision camera? Do you need my help to search it ? Do you still think it different invention because of the number of cameras ?

iab wrote: Again, why would you come to an anonymous interawebz board to aire your grievances? Festivus was a couple of weeks ago so you are a bit late with that regard.

I would like to claim it on BBC, could you help me with the money? why do you always ask some meaningless questions since you are so "outstanding"? I do not think it difficult to understand it for outstanding peoples.
Last edited by jamesking on January 17th, 2013, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

Postby nxakt » January 17th, 2013, 10:26 am

User avatar

nxakt
full self-realization
full self-realization
 
Posts: 885
Joined: March 15th, 2010, 5:11 am
Location: Central Shanghai
jamesking wrote:About prototype, I think it a useless issue though you always ask. Not all the patents need prototype. I never built one for my patents.


Your level of arrogance is very high. That you can maintain that arrogance, even to brag about not even building a test model for you idea, and attempt to lecture me on intellectual property, remarkable. I have tired of this conversation.

I'm out.


jamesking
step one
step one
 
Posts: 43
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 8:39 am
Location: China
You are wrong again.
Last edited by jamesking on January 17th, 2013, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.


jamesking
step one
step one
 
Posts: 43
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 8:39 am
Location: China
nxakt wrote:
jamesking wrote:About prototype, I think it a useless issue though you always ask. Not all the patents need prototype. I never built one for my patents.


Your level of arrogance is very high. That you can maintain that arrogance, even to brag about not even building a test model for you idea, and attempt to lecture me on intellectual property, remarkable. I have tired of this conversation.

I'm out.

You are wrong again. It is you who are highly arrogant! You can not explain why another keyboard are innovative enough. And always ask me some meaningless questions. Again, is there any relationship between the prototype and pirating works? In our country , prototype is not necessary for patent. Your product has no innovation though you can build a prototype, is it difficult to understand? Do you know what is innovation ?
I also tired of this discussion with someones like you. It is meaningless......But I am still glad to view some your funny posts! say, 180 degree camera... haha........
Last edited by jamesking on January 17th, 2013, 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

Postby chevisw » January 17th, 2013, 10:53 am


chevisw
step four
step four
 
Posts: 542
Joined: May 3rd, 2005, 3:44 pm
OMG! this thread is just awesome, please someone tag me in so i can get a little of this!

James, can you provide a link to your website? I would love the opportunity to see your work and have better insight into your abilities.

I'm also curious how you define yourself, as you stated you are probably more professional then other here. on what criteria do you make this statement?

This thread would be a great case study for the Sociological, Psychological and cultural perception and use of electronic based interaction.


dblaveino
step two
step two
 
Posts: 75
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 8:46 pm
Location: Boston
What is a patent if you aren't going to create a real product from it? Or even try to prove that it is a technology worth purchasing if you don't make a prototype?

I'll help you out with the answer- Meaningless.

Also, what is a design award if you don't intend to do anything with the design? Or if you hadn't made any advances in the project for over 5 years?

Again, this might be tough for you to understand, so I will help you out. The answer is: Meaningless.

Now, let's innovate right here and now... Hmmm... how about this! I just invented a device that creates food and water out of thin air! No Batteries required! It also has a transparent keyboard to type what meal you want to appear in front of you!!! OMG I NEED A DESIGN AWARD! I DESERVE A DESIGN AWARD! I might even patent this... :wink:

But it would all be what? MEANINGLESS unless I could prove that it worked in real life, and not just in my imagination.

Please continue to troll the boards. This is amusing. :D

User avatar

jon_winebrenner
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3022
Joined: October 26th, 2004, 10:56 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Image

User avatar

Greenman
full self-realization
full self-realization
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 10:31 pm
I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you are a massive troll with no life, but in the spirit of entertainment I present you the following retort.

jamesking wrote:I am curious why a "suck ergonomically" work was awarded IF ? You mean IF has a bad sense in judgement? I am willing to see how your works are not ergonomics suck!


You are curious. Why did IF award the other design? I'm not sure, why don't you contact the judges and I dunno, ask them? We've provided you with our professional (not student) opinions and advice, FOR FREE.

jamesking wrote:Or maybe your works are all suck so that you think all other kinds of works suck!


You got me Dr.Phil, it's true, I do it all just to wrack up my post count on Core77 by telling everyone here that their work is trash, I actually have a degree in debate, I don't know anything about design. Are you in the bridge market by chance?

jamesking wrote:You applied by yourself or agency? it is useless for you to understand patent if you apply through agency.You can know nothing but some basic knowledge from them. I can not believe you are professional on patent but mentioned a obviously amateurish issue. You know why? Every inventor hope to widlely protect his/her invention so that he/she must try to avoid some finite words, such as numbers, materials and colors if it is not necessary. The reason is that, like the keyboard, the patent can be easily pirated if you define one camera when others use two or three cameras. If I define the transparent material with glass, you may use transparent plastic or other kind of transparent materials.Therefore the patent is meanless. So, it is impossible for a professional to focus on one or two cameras. On the other hand , how do u know that there is only one camera in my design? Only through the picture ? It is only a design, not the real solution. In fact, two cameras located at one point towards two dirrections is a possible solution when it is produced.


I'll tell you a story about Jack McGory and now my story's begun, I'll tell you another about his brother, and now my story is done.

jamesking wrote:Are you confident with your experience and judgement?


I thought I was until I read your posts, now I realize I have a lot of work to do in the confidence department.

jamesking wrote:About prototype, I think it a useless issue though you always ask. Not all the patents need prototype. I never built one for my patents.


Agreed, why waste time prototyping a weak concept when you can just persuade stupid investors, chah!

jamesking wrote:I feel nothing in fact and it is common.


No, no it's not, unless you are a robot, you aren't a robot are you? If so then your concept is awesome and I have no idea about the whereabouts of Sarah Connor, and no you may not have my clothes, boots, or motorcycle.

jamesking wrote:Don't worry. the post is not about stage.


This is where I disagree, this has become quite a bit of theater.

jamesking wrote:Please read the post carefully. You may understand it when you read it thousands of times if it is hard to understand.


Nope, can you try to explain it differently? I don't think we're getting it.

jamesking wrote: Can you declare that it is your design if you copy a Beatles car and just because the design has been in public?


For the record, I am unaware of the Beatles ever having a car...a yellow submarine maybe. But would that be public? I suppose if it was sighted in international waters, but then, it would be under water....good question.

jamesking wrote:P.S. I never said someone is attacking me. And it is normal if someone does.


So it is normal to be attacked? No, no it's not, that's the point, you came on here acting like a whiny arrogant douchebag, it has nothing to do with your concepts, your design talent, or your patent knowledge, you need to work on how you interact with others and solicit professional opinions or you will never find and hold a job nor will any of your ideas, deigns or inventions go to market if you treat investors as "stupid". I'm glad you came here seeking professional help, but we are NOT the type of professionals that can actually help you.

jamesking wrote:After all it is not acceptable for someone to admit pirating. I can understand you.


Then why did you bother asking us?

jamesking wrote:Sorry for my frankly speaking, there is no relationship between the patent you posted and my design at all therefore I ask you to learn some patent knowledge, which may hurt you and someones else. They are obviously different technologies even if you know some simple technology( this also sharp words...)


Nobody cares anymore. Read that 1000 times.

jamesking wrote:I may open a patent class for someones who can not exactly distinguish different ones in the future. Would you like to join ? ?


Yes, but only if you agree to join my Advanced Western Online Forum Etiquette Class.
All dots connect, even the tiny blue one


chevisw
step four
step four
 
Posts: 542
Joined: May 3rd, 2005, 3:44 pm
Ahhhh! Pleaze stop I cant take it anymore, people keeping coming to see why Im in tears laughing!

User avatar

Greenman
full self-realization
full self-realization
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 10:31 pm
jamesking wrote:
This also proves strongly how "outstanding" your judgement is! So astonishing outstanding! Did you search any resoult of the 180 degree vision camera? Do you need my help to search it ? Do you still think it different invention because of the number of cameras ?


No, nobody did, because nobody cares anymore, we deemed the initial concept was weak and ergonomically poor, why pursue it further into a debate about patent law? You're an idiot.
All dots connect, even the tiny blue one

User avatar

Greenman
full self-realization
full self-realization
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: April 26th, 2004, 10:31 pm
jamesking wrote:You are wrong again. It is you who are highly arrogant!


No you!

jamesking wrote: Again, is there any relationship between the prototype and pirating works? In our country , prototype is not necessary for patent.


This would explain the quality issues...

jamesking wrote: Do you know what is innovation ?


Do tell.

jamesking wrote: I also tired of this discussion with someones like you. It is meaningless......


Remember, the common denominator in all of your failed discussions, is you.
All dots connect, even the tiny blue one

Re: Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

Postby NURB » January 17th, 2013, 3:09 pm

User avatar

NURB
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: November 10th, 2005, 1:31 pm
Location: MPLS
I pronounce Greenman to be King of the Internet, today. Well done.
Chris Haar

twitter:@chrishaar

Those who define design as knowing how to use Illustrator will be condemned to using Illustrator their entire career. - @Mike_FTW


chevisw
step four
step four
 
Posts: 542
Joined: May 3rd, 2005, 3:44 pm
I second!
Attachments
67321 copy.jpg
67321 copy.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 295 times


Traftos
step two
step two
 
Posts: 69
Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 6:40 pm
This thread makes for some great mid-day entertainment! Too bad the antagonist takes too long to respond.

Re: Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

Postby iab » January 17th, 2013, 4:20 pm


iab
full self-realization
full self-realization
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: January 5th, 2004, 6:03 pm
jamesking wrote:So why did you always act as a patent professional? why did you disscuss some issues that you are not familar?

I didn’t in either case.

jamesking wrote:I am not attorney,too. But I am sure I am more professional than you and some others here! It is not based on my judgement but on your words and the patents you post.

You should get yourself a dictionary. You don’t know the meaning of irony.

jamesking wrote: Did you search any resoult of the 180 degree vision camera? Do you need my help to search it ? Do you still think it different invention because of the number of cameras ?

No, no and could be.
Why do you think I care about your problem?

jamesking wrote:I would like to claim it on BBC, could you help me with the money? why do you always ask some meaningless questions since you are so "outstanding"? I do not think it difficult to understand it for outstanding peoples.

So you are begging for cash. Awesome. You stay classy jamesking.

Previous | Go to the Next Page

Return to general design discussion

©2013 Core77, Inc. All rights reserved
about | contact us | advertise | mailing list