New Rhino for Mac

Has anyone been using the official version of Rhino for Mac? It was a beta for a long time but there’s a “real” version available now. I have heard there is a few functions you cannot perform but I was hoping someone could chime in regarding their experience. I would love to be able to stop running bootcamp on my computer.

I’ve been running Rhino on my Mac exclusively for the last 2 or 3 years.

The Real release is available now.

Compare to Windows version.

I haven’t really had any problems with it for quite sometime, there were A LOT of short comings early on, but those have been pretty well dealt with for well over a year, maybe two.

I have been reluctant to change due to the UI being different for so long and I felt the Mac version was much less intuitive, however I have seen classmates with the new mac version and it looks alot more similar. Maybe I will make the switch! Its not the best workflow having my adobe products on my mac side, and then rhino and keyshot on my windows side of my computer. Thanks for the input!

I’ve been a pretty heavy Rhino user for about 11 years, it was a little rough in the early Beta, but no problems in quite sometime, I’d make the switch unless your using Grasshopper or something else that is still highly dependent on the Windows side.

[ Deleted ]