Google Drive, backups and Project Management

Hi All,

Im not sure if this is too late a reply, apologies if so. I work as part of a design team that are often working on projects whilst being in different countries. I myself spend a lot of time in China at our factory.

We use Trello to manage all kinds of projects, you can create different boards for Graphics (packaging etc) or Product projects. Within each board you can tile projects, from there each project has “cards” specific to a certain part of a project. You can add pictures/checklists/attachments/comments and all onto each separate card.

Trello also allows you to grant access to boards for certain people, and hide them if you dont want marketing to know what you are working on for example.

Its a great piece of software, you can access it from your browser, also has android and ios apps. The thing i like most about it is it looks great. Very well layed out and graphically pleasant to work with.

I also have a dropbox folder that i share with my colleagues. So they can access it and share files wherever we are.

Hope this helps,
Hutch