Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

I currently own a galaxy note 2. While I enjoy using it, it hasnt been the most comfortable to use for sketching or notetaking due to its size. Today I got to try the note 8 and I immediately fell in love with it. The specs arent anything to swoon over, however the usuability of it is what makes it great. I’m currently debating whether I should purchase it or not. Up until today I was considering the cintiq 13hd, but couldn’t fully justify the pricetag and the 22hd was out of my budget. The note 10.1 although a good device, felt a little too clunky for daily use. And although the upcoming portable cintiq sounds amazing I have a feeling I will not be able to afford it and so for me, the note 8 feels just about right.

What do you guys think about the note 8?

looks nice- what sketching software would you use? The only Android sketching software I know of is the Autodesk Sketchbook mobile app, which seems OK for mucking around with on my phone.
I’m looking to upgrade and I like the idea of a touchscreen laptop that runs Windows (like an HP Envy 2) but they go up price a little bit.