Packaging Design Company

Hey everyone I am new to the forum. My name is John and I work for a company called GGS Packaging. We design a develop packaging and many other things if anyone is interested check us out.

http://www.ggspackaging.com

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday season.

John

John,

What is your role at the company, and what kind of educational insight into packaging design can you share with us… not to be rude but your first post is more of a marketing one where it seems the main objective is to get people to visit your website…

Sharing knowledge or project insights would be a good way to get off on the right foot…

Chevis.

Hi John, Welcome to the CORE77.

Please read the DISCUSSION BOARD POSTING STANDARDS ; in particular the How Not To Contribute section…

We enjoy hearing about all kind of stuff here and answering someone’s inquiry about a material or process with a comment or link to your company’s services is fair game, but outright marketing is prohibited in the Discussion Forums.

Let me save you the trouble of looking it up.

How Not to Contribute:
We are very tolerant of differing views and opinions, but there are some things we do not tolerate at all. Offenders may be warned or immediately banned. Ultimately the moderators have final say, but as a guideline, please avoid –

1. Overt self-promotion and advertising. > A short link to your studio, blog, portfolio or product in your signature is fine as long as it is relevant and your comment is the focus of your post. > A new user with a 2 word post and several links in the signature will most likely be immediately banned. > Don’t distract from the content. Overly distracting animated gifs are discouraged in both signatures and avatars, and images are not allowed in signatures. Please keep your signatures to a simple link or two and a simple line of text or two. Make your statement with your post, not your signature! Judgement is up to our moderator team.

2. SPAM. You know what it is. Don’t do it. If you find SPAM, please do not respond to it, it only makes the moderators’ job more difficult. We do our best to delete all SPAM as soon as possible.

3. Trolling. Comments that only serve to be provocative, anger others, insult or defame will not be tolerated.

4. Commercial Activities. No direct selling of goods and services.

5. No job postings. Please use our sister site: > http://www.coroflot.com > Links to a coroflot post are great though.

Thanks.

Chevis,

I am a designer for our company. I very very interested in being active on the forum by learning and expressing ideas. Sorry that I posted our site. It was more of a reference of where I worked and who I was as opposed to a sales thing. We have sales guys for that and I don’t envy what they do…especially after Lmo’s reply :slight_smile:. Either way sorry to break the forum rules Lmo hope you have a great Holiday Season.

John