Some packaging job opps from my recruiters

Mods, please remove if you feel this conflicts with anything. But I’ve been contacted directly about these positions and thought it would be nice to help out my fellow professionals.

I’ve had a couple recruiters heading my way with some packaging job opps. At the moment, I’m not really interested in persuing them, so I figured I’d pass the info along. If you’re interested AND really do qualify, send me a PM and I’ll pass along the contact info as well as notifying them. These recruiters are professional contacts of mine so I will review initially so I don’t flood them with unqualified contacts and lose them as my representatives.

Option 1: This one is in NJ. I will not disclose the company so don’t bother asking. :smiley: Please don’t post up guesses either. PackageID You might be interested in this one :wink:
Sr. Project Engineer, Packaging Innovation position at our R&D facility. The position is responsible to develop innovative packaging across the portfolio of personal care products including development of product concepts, proving out feasibility, and readying concepts for transfer into feasibility phase to maintain a pipeline of new product concepts to fill the EPC 3-year roadmap.

Option 2: I don’t know where this one is or the company but this recruiter said he was looking for a product designer as well as this position listed below.

_Provide Cross Functional Project Management for the pipeline of new product introductions for company, with the objective of delivering projects on-time, on-spec, and on-budget.
\

• Creates and executes project scope document, work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
  • Run, summarize, and insure compliance to activities generated in regular team meetings.
  • Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
  • Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
  • Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
  • Effectively applies our stage gate methodology and enforces project standards.
  • Prepares for engagement reviews
  • Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
  • Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
  • Manages project budget; maintains transparency for anticipated spending.

Qualifications
    \
  • Project management tools - Work Breakdown, Critical path scheduling, Gantt Charts, Risk management, conflict resolution, problem solving, Team building, conflict resolution, Brainstorming.
  • Ideally PMI certified / equivalent_
  • Financial Management -Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and identifies areas of concern or opportunity
  • Communication
    o Facilitates team meetings efficiently
    o Holds regular status meetings with project team.
    o Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
    o Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
    o Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
    o Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
    o Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
  • Literate in MS office tools
  • Detail focused
  • 5 years minimum as project manager
  • 10 years business experience
  • Experience with manufactured products