Close

Tazzelrik

Hi,

I have a similar product as the one in the picture below. What I need is the printable fold over tab that I can staple to the top of the polybag .

This allows me to brand the product and makes it easy for retailers to display it. I will add the hanging hole(although it would be nice if it was already punched).

If you have any other packaging ideas, I would love to hear them. The product is basically the size of 8x11 paper about an 1/2 to 1 inch thick.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

PackageID

Tazzelrik wrote:Hi,

I have a similar product as the one in the picture below. What I need is the printable fold over tab that I can staple to the top of the polybag .

This allows me to brand the product and makes it easy for retailers to display it. I will add the hanging hole(although it would be nice if it was already punched).

If you have any other packaging ideas, I would love to hear them. The product is basically the size of 8x11 paper about an 1/2 to 1 inch thick.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Not really sure what you mean by where you can buy these. This is a simple diecut card that comes from any stock paper packaging supplier. Are you asking for supplies?
-Justin Coble-
http://coroflot.com/jcoble

"Never let the same dog bite you twice" -Chuck Berry-

Re: Where can I buy foldover tabs like this one?

Postby Lmo » July 26th, 2010, 3:17 pm

Lmo

This is a simple diecut card that comes from any stock paper packaging supplier.

Which is to say that you don't "buy" hang-tab labels, you design your own, and have them printed.

Pull out your Yellow Pages Directory and look up "Printers" and/or "Graphic Designers".
Lew Morris
"It's what you discover, after you know it all, that counts." _ John Wooden

New to the boards? Please read before you post ->Discussion Boards Posting Standards

Return to branding, packaging, & retail design