Now this is how you do orange juice!!!

Well okey for the different cultures/different solutions approach. In general. But here we are talking International Brand. Actually Megabrand to be more precise. You don’t change IBM or Chanel logo to local tastes. Is the same around the world.

The simple fact that this line-up picture exist shows that the different bottles were reworked at the same time. Imho they could have done better, 3D-wise.
Even if there are different sizes that suits local customs I still insist they should be matching.

I do like the typography work matching local names Del Valle, Cappy,… to the Minute Maid font (on the cardboard bricks). Nice.

About sizes : 10 or 20 years ago in France the soda bottles at cafés were a diminutive 25cl (1/4 liter). Those were really tiny. It’s 8.5 US fluid ounces. They now are 33cl (1/3 liter), standard metal can equivalent. I wonder how large is a typical serving of soda in the US now, at fast foods, theaters, sport arenas ?

Another info about sizes : Heineken is selling “baby bottles” in Europe (launched circa 2006) aimed at the “girls who doesn’t really want to drink market” : 15cl !
That’s really a Barbie size ! (5 US fluid ounces). Nicknamed “the Small”.

There is a photo there : http://www.euronight.com/html/article-HEINEKEN-15CL-SMALL-_-parce-qu’il-n’y-a-pas-que-la-taille-qui-compte…-548.html. Can’t really realise how small is it : there is no hand, but the one on the right is just 33cl.