See through soda can Arome Lychee

I found this today and could help but put this up here. This is really cool. I have only been able to find one picture, but it is a clear plastic soda can. Anyone know how this is made?
446728555_790d193ec6.jpg

Blow molded bottle with the metal formed around the lip? Seems like it’d probably be fairly straight forward, you’d just have to crush the top lip of the bottle to get the aluminum to stay put.

I’ve had one of these sitting in my office for a few years. I got it from a local supermarket. it has some awful orange soda in it. Catches your eye, but the plastic plus aluminum must but tough to recycle. The lid is crimped over the top of the plastic.

I figured it was blow molded. I was more curious around that top and how they create suck a seal given that it is carbonated.

I’ve had one of these sitting in my office for a few years. I got it from a local supermarket. it has some awful orange soda in it. Catches your eye, but the plastic plus aluminum must but tough to recycle. The lid is crimped over the top of the plastic.

I guess I am behind the times. It would be a bit interesting to see if it even can be recycled.

This is actually transparent aluminum (ala Star Trek IV). I originally came across this picture on an article about it, was interested in it myself and found this post of a better picture. Since some of you were wondering I figured I would reply and let you know about it. Here is the link to the article where I first found it.