360 Vodka

So a co-worker and I were working on a display project and were surfing the various different image archives we have on interesting packaging and POP and we came across this brand of vodka. It is a “Green” vodka and tries to sell its self a truly sustainable.

Here is the website http://www.vodka360.com/. I have to say that I commend these guys for doing this and creating an eco product, but I don’t need it crammed down my throat. Just the look of the package screams “Look at me!! I am made out of recycled glass and I am eco friendly. Buy me and you will be saving trees.” I know this is the message it is supposed to communicate, but whatever happen to being subtle.

On another note, I do how ever love the way this display works. The whole thing comes in one box, the retailer pulls out the display tray and sets it on top of the shipper. That is it!! That is genius!! No worries on whether or not the stock boy is going to set it up right, or better yet going to set it up at all. This also is a clever way of doing “Green” not a cheesy on. So I guess 1 out of 2 isn’t bad.

What do you think? :smiley:

Picture_6-24.jpg

I bought this to make my own Kahlua. it was just on the shelf with all the other vodka. i guess that nice box/display is sitting out behind the liquor store in the rain.

fyi: its not bad vodka, esp with a mail in ten bucks off. :smiley: