Close

engio
full self-realization
full self-realization

Spotted a Polk ad while browsing Boston Globe big picture ;)

From here: http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/bigpict ... P_Headline

yo
Administration
Administration

dang that is a lot of snow. :-)

Looks like there is a person reaching up looking for help.

Robbie_roy
step four
step four

It does look very bleak ; )

I bought this Irish Spring soap recently because their bottle is emulating a bourbon bottle. I guess their marketing worked, I must be the demographic.

Pretty awesome coming from this:

yo
Administration
Administration

Love that artisanal mouthwash. :-)

This is what that Polk street poster campaign looked like in case you were wondering... sans snow pile.
Attachments
Polk Street Posters.jpg

Re:

Postby chrismeng » April 29th, 2015, 9:26 am

chrismeng

engio wrote:Not sure if this fits the topic, but.. here's something I saw the other day in central Stockholm. Yellow Lambos are so 2006, but you could see everyone turning heads as it was going down the street because of how contradictory it was to put a ski box on a matte black Lambo. Oh and yeah - it had a big logo on the side of the car. I'm not sure what the brand was but I know I NEED it.

edit: did some googling, apparently it belongs to a skier Jon Olsson, and it's not his first! I mean I'm not into skiing, but I'm currently watching him on youtube and have read 3 interviews. Is this how to build a brand?

http://autostrada.wordpress.com/2009/03 ... mborghini/

Yes, luxury car always catches people's eyes... I like you idea~ It is indeed a brand strategy within the process of building a brand. :D

chrismeng

engio wrote:I've never had to buy cat sand, but this made me stop.
catsand.JPG

I love this long belly cat! Pretty awesome!!
It recalled my the Coca cola brand image, may be they are using similar brand strategy. :D

xavi6

i was looking at this branding thread and i was wondering if anyone could be me a second opinion on the branding/packaging of this product:
Laboratory perfumes, they also do candles, but that is besides the point. what do you guys think of the product packaging, do you think it reflects their price as well.

Previous

Return to branding, packaging, & retail design