Manufacturing Learning Event

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out despite the challenges Mother Nature threw at the east coast. I know that for several attendee’s it was a tad bit difficult navigating all the closed back roads. And due to outages a couple had to back out. Luckily the main thoroughfares were open and the town had electricity. All in all it was a pretty great turn out!

It seemed unofficially that the theme of the conference seemed to be how to achieve consistent manufacturing results. All of our presenters were challenged by our sponsor Toshiba Machine to leave the “sales talk” at home and actually “teach” what they know about their area of expertise. With that in mind, all of our presenters brought their A game.

There was a ton of note taking, great questions and answers and from the feedback I have received it was a successful learning experience. And as hoped, everyone learned a few tips and tricks to pare down their costs and time to market.

We will be having another learning event in February of 2012 to coincide with the MDM show in Anaheim CA. I hope to see you all there.

Once again,

Thank you!