Pittsburgh Pecha Kucha Night

Pecha Kucha Night
Friday, October 24th 2008

7:20 p.m. social hour, 8:20 p.m. start time
$10 per person
121 Seventh St., 6th Floor (Downtown, above Bossa Nova)
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

(Design Pittsburgh) x Pecha Kucha Night is an innovative presentation format that gives local creatives a place to meet and network while designers and artists present their work in 6 minutes and 40 seconds of exquisitely matched words and images and then sit the hell down.

Pecha Kucha, a Japanese term for the sound of conversation, is a presentation format in which creative work can be informally and easily shown. This event, originally devised by Klein Dytham Architecture in Toyko in 2003, is a place for local creative talent to meet, network and display their work in public. This is a demand that seems to be global — as Pecha Kucha Night, without any promotions, has spread virally to over 133 cities across the world. For more information visit > www.pecha-kucha.org >

Presented by AIA Pittsburgh and AIGA Pittsburgh. Pecha Kucha Night, a new and exciting feature of Design Pittsburgh 2008, a signature program of AIA Pittsburgh. Design Pittsburgh is a celebration of architecture and design and celebrates those who created it.

For more information or questions, please contact AIA Pittsburgh at 412-471-9548

Please Support Our Sponsors
Paper: Frank Parsons Paper
Printing: Broudy Printing

All text taken from Pittsburgh AIGA website Events from October 27 – October 27 – AIGA Pittsburgh

I am going, you do not have to be a member, I called and asked. It is ten bucks, I’ll be there.

This event went really well. If any of you were there I had the ridiculous stash.

Cant believe I missed this! :frowning: There isnt another one scheduled yet is there?!