It is eco-friendly, sustainable voting booth for reducing manual labor needed for vote
1. It looks plain solor pannel decorected booth.
Always opened to welcome voters.
2. As soon as the voter gets inside the booth, weight of voter pushed the pannel below, and with help of clock-works, the door behind the voter shuts, and light on.
Ready to vote. (There are only enough space for one person)
The energy for lights are stored to battery automatically charged with solar energy system. Eco-friendly.
3. After the voter finished voting, He/she has to open the shut door to get out. When the door is getting opened, clock-works connected to the door, makes the vote paper roll, to roll;- new vote areas for next voter.
As vote paper roll is rolled to inside of box, voted mark on the vote paper is scanned and vote data is digitally stored. (For counting convience)
4. After a roll is all-used, it is automatically dropped below (with force of gravity) to storage lower part of the box.
(The digital scanner is a good job for counting, but analogue datas are stored in cases of re-counting.)
There are seperate room and door for install of new vote paper roll, a voter could check and install if the vote paper area is not ready for him/her.
He/She can always install new vote paper roll easily.
' 1. Place new roll inside roll box in front of you
2. pull end of roll until you find a line (on the paper)
3. put it into a hole you see in front of you, and push it inti the
hole until you see another line and voting space
4. vote '
(Unused vote paper roll stored nearby with simple explaination of how to install new vote paper roll.)