Which is your favorite toy?

I am planning to get some toys for the kids. I am a child welfare social worker. Which type of toys are recommended for kids? I had read in an article that too noisy toys should be avoided. Any other concerns? We are planning to design toys for the handicapped kids. Any ideas?

Instead of making kids sit and play, why cant we make them physically active ?!! I think it will be the best. Some of my friends got their own soft play toys for their kids at home and the kids are pretty happy with these toys.
In the case of designing toys for disabled kids, find a product designer to accomplish the task. Such a designer can obtain many ideas with his previous experiences.

Barbie is my favorite toy.My mom made for her all kinds of clothes and she would make really cool stuff for her :slight_smile:. I still have my Barbie in her case with all the clothes my mom made for her.

My toys are super cars, my parents buy me beautiful super cars and I also have nearly a set of super cars. Every day I pulled it out to race with each other. Interesting.

Can’t go wrong with Lego!