Close

Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby SNIPER » October 3rd, 2010, 9:47 pm


SNIPER
step three
step three
 
Posts: 140
Joined: March 26th, 2007, 5:30 pm
hello all,

where can i find adult toy manufacturer and design companies in southern california?

all info wld be great.

thanks in adv.

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby thirdnorth » October 4th, 2010, 4:10 pm


thirdnorth
step three
step three
 
Posts: 100
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 4:22 pm
fuseproject, based in San Fran, did some design work with JimmyJane. You can see their contributions on their website:

http://www.fuseproject.com/
Design without purpose is impossible.

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby optimistic » October 5th, 2010, 9:07 am

User avatar

optimistic
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 320
Joined: November 11th, 2004, 2:32 pm
Location: Chicago
When you say "Adult", is that as in Kid Robot toys or some thing more "Adult"?
Toy Design Sketching | http://www.tinyrobot.com
Furniture Design | http://www.springmodern.com

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby SNIPER » October 8th, 2010, 1:34 pm


SNIPER
step three
step three
 
Posts: 140
Joined: March 26th, 2007, 5:30 pm
optimistic wrote:When you say "Adult", is that as in Kid Robot toys or some thing more "Adult"?



i was actually referring to more "ADULT" as in s3x toys ...

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby NURB » October 8th, 2010, 1:39 pm

User avatar

NURB
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4656
Joined: November 10th, 2005, 1:31 pm
Location: MPLS
SNIPER wrote:
optimistic wrote:When you say "Adult", is that as in Kid Robot toys or some thing more "Adult"?



i was actually referring to more "ADULT" as in s3x toys ...


Why not peruse your local "gift" shop and check the packaging on some of the products. Surely there are a few, but I'm sure like anything it's all made in China anyway...
Chris Haar

twitter:@chrishaar

Those who define design as knowing how to use Illustrator will be condemned to using Illustrator their entire career. - @monteiro

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby sonaheart » October 8th, 2010, 8:49 pm

User avatar

sonaheart
 
Posts: 12
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 9:08 am
Location: DongGuan City,GuangDong Province,China
SNIPER wrote:hello all,

where can i find adult toy manufacturer and design companies in southern california?

all info wld be great.

thanks in adv.


There are a lot of factories producing "adult" toy in China.

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby SNIPER » October 15th, 2010, 2:32 pm


SNIPER
step three
step three
 
Posts: 140
Joined: March 26th, 2007, 5:30 pm
sonaheart wrote:
SNIPER wrote:hello all,

where can i find adult toy manufacturer and design companies in southern california?

all info wld be great.

thanks in adv.


There are a lot of factories producing "adult" toy in China.



i am positive the manufacturing part is done in China, but the design has to be done her in the states.

anyone?

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby bennybtl » October 15th, 2010, 3:46 pm

User avatar

bennybtl
step four
step four
 
Posts: 581
Joined: October 31st, 2007, 8:27 am
design has to be done here in the states? huh? Some of the best toys are from Lelo, a swedish company, I'd imagine their design is done in Sweden http://www.lelo.com/

I'm sure there are many more around the world. Hasn't this topic been addressed already in another thread?

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby SNIPER » October 18th, 2010, 12:33 am


SNIPER
step three
step three
 
Posts: 140
Joined: March 26th, 2007, 5:30 pm
bennybtl wrote:design has to be done here in the states? huh? Some of the best toys are from Lelo, a swedish company, I'd imagine their design is done in Sweden http://www.lelo.com/

I'm sure there are many more around the world. Hasn't this topic been addressed already in another thread?



thank you for the comment. but since i am located in the states, i am interested in companies that are here in the states.

yes this topic has been discussed but it didnt answer my question "name me some companies that design these kind of products."

thanks again.

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby bennybtl » October 18th, 2010, 9:04 am

User avatar

bennybtl
step four
step four
 
Posts: 581
Joined: October 31st, 2007, 8:27 am
SNIPER, you have PM

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby RTV Steve » March 21st, 2011, 1:23 pm


RTV Steve
 
Posts: 1
Joined: March 21st, 2011, 1:20 pm
I supply silicone to those companies. There are several in Southern California. You can email me direct and let me know more information; I'll hook you up. Steve@rawmaterialsuppliers.com

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby mrkstinn » August 3rd, 2011, 8:35 am


mrkstinn
 
Posts: 1
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 8:33 am
steve, wait for an e-mail


--
spy earphone - Ebay
Last edited by mrkstinn on July 21st, 2014, 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Adult toy manufactures in Cali

Postby mo-i » August 3rd, 2011, 10:01 am

User avatar

mo-i
full self-realization
full self-realization
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: November 30th, 2004, 5:46 am
Location: Germany
A lot of those toys are produced locally, still,- as those silicone
products are low cost tooling, which equals low volume runs.

But you might want to make sure to use high grade materials
and top notch hygiene standards when making them. It is still
done over here in Germany at competitive rates, so why should
one outsource from San Fernando to China?

You might already have found some leads. Otherwise look at
adult webmaster forums like GFY.

mo-i
I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde


Return to toy design