trying to produce my actionfigure line

hello, my name is mickey. i have designed a really great action figure line. but i don’t know very much about going from designs to actual manufacturing. my designs are currently in “psd and Pdf” format. i gather that the next stage would be prototyping. however, i understand that there are many stages and considerations that go in to that which i have no idea about.one big question i have: is 3d modeling a sub for wax sculpturing. is it true that the molds can be made from the 3d images? i have been asked by a few prototypest about what materials i plan on using, how do i find out what my choices are and what is the best to use? i’m doing this with limited funds so i really need to know what i can expect to spend going in and ways to avoid needless spending. i would be soooo thankfull for any help or direction anyone can give.
thanks in advance

mlsalters77@hotmail.com

Hi Mickey,

We are young french prototypists so we may help you to design your toy. Don’t hesitate to contact us (you’ll find an email adress on this page : http://toys.standardnonstandard.com)

See you

Philippe