Wooden Toy Design

Not really a ID toy book but my dad wrote this back in 1987 when i was a child and i loved every toy out of it. he sold the rights soon after but i picked up a few on amazon for 1 dollar!

“easy to make learning toys 50 Simple Wood Projects” by John Coxon
I cant find any of his toy/design images online but i can post some up if anyone is interested?
most of the toys would be easily modernised and would be great to make and use

Very cool - I’d love to see them, if you could post some. I just had a son and do woodworking for fun, so I’ve been thinking about making some toys for him. It would be cool to see some traditional stuff to build on and, like you said, modernize.

Thanks!

i have a few images scanned in now that i am happy to post, forgive my ineptitude but i am unsure how to do so???
thanks for the interest

This is from the forum FAQ:

Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode

here’s an example:

I hope that helps - I’m afraid I’m not very good at explaining this sort of thing.

Look forward to seeing some images!