What business to start while doing Product Design course

I can appreciate where you are coming from but I am speaking to you as someone who has personally gone through the course and can tell you there is only a very small number of my graduating year that ended up in a proper design job. The new building is great but the facilities aren’t a reflection of how good the teaching on the course is. Everything available is merely a tool but unless you are shown the proper way to use it then it is useless.

It’s not about memorising a technique to pass an exam. It is about honing your craft that will enable you to have a long a fruitful career in design. Something I found that CSM does not equip you well to do.

This is something I can 100% guarantee will not happen. The ‘clients’ you are exposed to are meant to demonstrate what it may be like to work with an external sources similar to in a consultancy whilst still guided by the school. They are not companies in the design world that could even offer an internship or a job so would not be looking to bring on board a student, simply because there would be no one there to work with you.

Things may have changed since I was there but I’m just trying to give you a warning that you may need to work harder in your own time to pick up some of the things the school doesn’t teach, those are things that employers look for.