Creative Director Role

I am a recruiter. There, I said it. I don’t want to steer anyone down the wrong road here, thinking that I am someone who I am not. Although I am completely intrigued by design and front end development, I am not in the least bit technical.

I do however put teams together for the Web and Mobile Practice for my company. We do cool work, we are rad, and we have awesome people on our team. Our Practice is looking to hire a Creative Director and was wondering if anyone had any good tips on where to start? Any good sites, blogs, etc. that I should be on? Lets be honest, going on monster.com does not exactly scream creativity.

This person would be responsible for establishing strategic and creative approaches for our practice. They will be involved with projects from the beginning, and work to develop meaningful imaginative ideas from concept to finished product. Additionally, they will contribute to the development of digital and marketing strategies, drive the collaborative efforts of the projects creative, user experience and technology teams, and inspire teammates on all levels to exceed expectations.

Thank you to anyone that has stuck around to listen to my babble and any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Alan

Search portfolios, buy a job listing.

Thanks for being up front about who you are.

Coroflot.com
Search portfolios, buy a job listing.

Thanks for being up front about who you are.

+2

It would be money well spent. Unless you enjoy pouring through an endless stream of emails. :wink: