Q: packaging designers and toy designers

Hey Justin, fair question. I was trying to avoid talking about myself because I want to know about YOU, but I guess it’s really all about me anyway :wink:

-I love to create and I love working creative people.
-I love working in 3d space. I enjoy drawing, painting, and other 2d arts, but when you can touch it is when it feels really real.
-I love products. By this I mean, I love widely available/reproduced stuff. I consider myself an artist, but I like to make stuff FOR people and not just my own personal expression. I want LOTS of people to enjoy my stuff.
-I love toys and games. I’m a kid. I love sci-fi and fantasy and all kinds of crazy, awesome concepts.
-I love the big picture of toys and games. I’m not just interested in cool toys and games, but how we develop, market, and package them.
-I want to do everything! I want to develop the game, design the pieces, design the board, design the packaging, and hand deliver each one. Since this is absurdly unrealistic, I have to pick just one.

Most of all, it’s about the people. I’ve been a professional admin dude for years and I’ve realized that I spend more time with coworkers than friends and family, so I want to be in a fun, energetic environment.

Hope that helps. But feel free to talk about anything, not just what you think would relate to me.